Monday, August 2, 2010

Liquid Chlorophyll Drink?

holidays;) Sal

Coucou;)
I am again with a long absence, I'm finally on vacation from today and I am very happy.
These two months were long point view of fatigue, both short and since we do not see time go to work, the holiday season is hard in this business!
We are not starting this year, finally we are still five days left in Alsace late June, but not this time, I'm not sad at all, I have much to do here especially in creative leisure; ) I also
gardening late, reading, movies, restaurants, an exhibition of model also ...
I think I will not be bored one minute and it will pass soon, but who cares, do not believe in and enjoy;)
I have a lot of catching up to the visit Your blogs and forums that I abandoned for lack of time and fatigue, I hope you'll stick does not mind!
I therefore wish a very happy holiday to all those who start or continue this period and a good beginning for those who do the time! Courage!
I leave you with these beautiful pictures and I love this song and I have in mind right now;)
Good evening and tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment