Friday, January 21, 2011

Tricep Dip Machine Vs

Nah, I do not sulk ... But then puree

Simply, I am and I would remain a big lazy. And besides, I have a job so I do not got. Yes, I know, it's a half-time but it's not a reason.

So, since last summer, what have I done? Uh ... I changed my computer's motherboard since the former had decided that no, really, it was not interested to continue operating. So, I changed everything. Then I spent some time playing, play and play some more.


Because I was tired of crappy photos from my phone, I finally have a real camera photo (I also have a new phone, the former having suffered a drop too ahem ...). And with this camera is that Trobo (wouaaahhhh it is red), I can proudly show:

Yeah, something to finish !!!!!
Nobody believed, especially not me but if I did.
SOMETHING I'VE FINISHED!

Christmas came
(attention, temporal continuity not met, I finished the thing in January) and there El Marido had an idea of thunder and I received it, direct from Italy:

Hey, it rocks. Yes I know, I'm lucky to have a man who gives me something other than iron, it would have taken across the face, needless to say (live in supports terror imagination).

As I am on a roll to finish things (should enjoy it, I dunno, I feel it will not last), I resumed my Tru Cut 'Cottage. It lacked only the ground floor, I should be able eventually to overcome it. I'm here:
With these good words, the links to the gallery cottage , box DMC and pictures of finished stuff (it misses a lot, know where they are). Brothel brothel, I finished something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment