Monday, May 24, 2010

Plackarnia Katowice Ul. Jankego

counted me of Isabelle Vauthier Haccourt.

Here is a wonderful gift I received on the occasion of my birthday with dear friends and lovely, thank you very much:)
I love this book, I often leaf through by asking me where I'm going to start because the models are all more beautiful than each other;)
Here a few of my favorites:
I really like this one: writing, seagulls, lighthouse, and I already have the blue cloth to make it clear but not right away as many outstanding now!
This too is part of my plans, I find it beautiful.
It is scheduled for March 2011 on SAL forum for creative hobbies and I wanted to do;)

A little latter that I find very nice too, but there many others in this beautiful book;)
Have a great Monday of Pentecost Sunny , big kisses and see you soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment