Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Is Mississippi River Look Like

Mashed, it heats

But then, it starts to feel the summer. The advantage of living in the south-west rather than Roubaix, it feels longer. Well, except now it is gray and ugly. Spagrave but because as James Bond, I have a great gadget in my wouature.
Not a rocket launcher (although it might be useful from time to time, given the number of assholes on the road) or the air conditioning '(too easy, the air conditioning'). I better: a heating farted, fully functioning at all times.
- It is -10 °: heating up. Ummmm, good.
- It is 10 °: heating up. Not bad but you can crack open the window?
- It's 30 °: heat thoroughly. Damn, I melt, I melt, I fooooonds (highly cultural reference, again)

So this slight defect is rather interesting in winter but quickly boring summer. But what do you Titin (my car) survived a bath in 70 cm fleet during the 1999 storm, so we forgive him his last convulsions of agony: the heating up, starting approximate the door does opens more of the interior, the anemic horn, handle wiper operation and so is alternative and so on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment