Friday, October 1, 2010

How Fast Bladder Cancer Grows

lemon zest ...

Ok, I know it's been screaming many brides or bridal short when it comes to color palettes. Because it still thinks the old color code in many ringardos declined and fro across unrelated between elements: Deco, uniforms, stationery ... Except that sometimes, certain colors support, define, sublime (ooh there I m'embale!) the mood you want to create for its Bid Day. It is rustic chic, vintage, romantic, retro or urban environment requires that we find the right color variations.
Good back to basics, yellow! A little surprising for a wedding, but clearly become the color in vogue ... Chick, sun, or lemon yellow fits anywhere. (Oh dear I think that's what I say pathetic, but hey, I've become a little "damage" in talking of marriage) . Like the presence of yellow, the color brings this gayety, but all possibilities for the decline ... Associated with succulent or gray to a modern and urban, with white or pink to powder and fishing for a small side vintage, yellow offers hundreds of possibilities. For my part I completely fell for the pastel yellow, I was able to integrate with our key day. But if you saw the heads of vendors when I asked if they had ties yellow? A cry of laughter, especially when I explained it was for my wedding ... Thanks to the Internet, fortunately I was able to find everything I wanted ... I show you all that soon but until q ome examples of my favorite color declined in different moods ...

Photos {via Love and Lavender ; Green Wedding Shoes ; Once Wed}


E

0 comments:

Post a Comment