Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eating Heathlthy Slogans

DTC

Yes, well, the title is perhaps not the best taste but it is my state of mind at the time.

As announced in a previous message, I resigned my job as a saleswoman sûûûperbe / manufacturer burgers. Three years. Three years to serve clients not necessarily friendly (there's even a group denouncing Fessebook clients as toilets that are the worst). Three years ago in the kitchen to prepare these horrors, by cutting and burning. Three years ago to support leaders often beasts eat hay and compensate their IQ whelk rotting in you all day because it gives them wriggle hormones. Especially the chicks, all half hystero. Not bother me troll, but I assume not only plus I do not care.

Because now, all this is over. Finifinifinifini! Since Sunday, I am a free woman. And unemployment. But actually not. Clarification: I did not leave the toilet because I had found another job (I'd pulled anyway, my limitations were largely overcome) but because I started training at the end of the month.
Joy, happiness, bliss.
I talked about it seems to me that my training when funding had been refused. But through perseverance (and telephone harassment), I managed to keep my place and cherry on the Gatali, to make me pay. Strobe.

So I'm over the moon, really now hovering well without me realizing what is happening to me. Finally, I should like to have my account by going to mock me in uniform and small heads soft bulb wandering around like Grace Kelly in the entire restaurant, probably to forget that nobody else wants their immense talents.

short, right now, hopefully

0 comments:

Post a Comment