Thursday, May 7, 2009

How Long Does Dap Aqarium Silicone Dry



Since my ordeal in the toilet expires at the end of this week I'll share a few anecdotes to make you quite realize how rewarding it as work.

I worked in several restaurants on hand and in the kitchen. I had to change once again at work and after spending several days in the kitchen, my superiors that I remember as a cashier and hop, will sell burgers and faster than that. Sir yes sir!
Two or third customer, dressed only with brands that cost the skin of the buttocks (my monthly salary on the backs wholesale), to locate, eh, I'm not dealing with a bum who sleeps under bridges. He asks me a promo. Ok, he is an employee there a coupon of some kind? Only possible answers to these questions (I think): yes or no. Mistake, mistake! That's the response:
"Come on, do not your radasse me your file and cheese, big teupu.

And that I held for almost two years there and three years in total in the toilet.
And say we still wonder why I quit my job so fabulous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment