Thursday, April 2, 2009

What Does A Tattoo License Look Like



So I returned to work yesterday and I was so disturbed that I post two messages in two days. Duffer, fever is watching me. Since El Marido

has gone back to school, I find myself all alone all day as a glandular. And suddenly, it seems that I must take care of household chores. I searched Wikipedia for what it was, I was not quite sure of myself. It seems that I must washing dishes, vacuuming and washing. Yeah, well, it sucks. I tried something easy washing. I balance all that stinks in the machine, I set out, I left around the basket (I often leave a lot of stuff trainer) and I'll screw around do something else.
Two hours later, that's what I found:
Apparently I bother. This cat, like many of his peers, is in love with the laundry basket but all the cards imaginable. Especially those too small for his fat ass. I'd like to dry the clothes kipuplu but this dirty beast uses unfair methods to avoid being dislodged: he bites me and worst of all, I drool over. After such treatment, you find yourself with a hand that the old sewer crap, a real treat. So I gave up.

Who says a housewife part time (yes, I still go and earn my living by the sweat of my brow to the toilet), said range. Well, on this point, it's really not won. I much messing about other household activities (yes, I can do dishes, vacuuming is standout, is an instrument of the devil), as the kitchen, but I'm a ball of interstellar category. Except for Gatali.
Here is a world exclusive, my pound cake with pear:

is Trobo. No sectional view for two reasons. The first cut is ugly, brutish these pears are stuck in the background. The second, when El Marido is within 50 meters of Gatali, its lifetime is reduced to a trickle. RIP little Gatali, you made me proud. I tell anything.

Finally, I have a tad late on my Winter Warmth. I stopped after the first big house, two small have come to join. Poor thing, she was peeling all alone in the snow and she is glad her friends houses are there to keep him company. I tell nawak really is a joy.
Pinaise, I think I blogged for the month, let's get in there before I do make a combined breakdown of the phalanges and neurons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment