Saturday, June 20, 2009

Milena Velba In Sweater

various thoughts and damaged 2.0

So right now I'm training. And I'm tired. This training is so grueling, so sharp that I'm washed to think so. Or not



I spend some time with this charming person
This young lady is my character Aion . Do not rely on its air fragile and stuck it sends fireballs as a person breaks down everything in sight without remorse and shows her panties when she begins her flight (vi, it has wings, too) .
The geek in me is sleeping yet spoken (and loud).

Then I understood that it would be nice if I added a newsletter on the blog. I struggled a bit before finding it because Blogger does not offer in its basic configuration options. But I conquered. I have a newsletter.

Finally, I'll try to finish telling my odyssey of training. And should not believe that once the training started, all your troublemakers with government are completed. No no no. They'll always find the zealous officials, and they will make you shit through. Or until you fart their kneecaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment