Sunday, June 27, 2010

How To Make Series Generator On Java

Luchon - The Rack, June 20, 2010 The

The first ... For them, side by 22% is just a false-flat ...

Stephane few yards ahead of me. Barely 200 m climb and we are already at the cleat!

He might be cold, it heats up quickly here!

The last slope, 28%, does not have a good laugh!

Temperature at arrival = zero degrees, quick photo ... and warm!

very average time for my ninth participation in "The Rack", as well as weather clock! Not hot and humid in the low, very cold and some snow at the top ... and my 2nd more bad weather on the rise in 1 h 08'09.
Stéphane trying this type of effort took my pace fairly well until the mid-term (moving to the coast in 1200 32'51) but then I had 2 runs empty between 1200 and 1300 meters, then between 1600 and 1700 meters. Each time, 1 minute of my time lost in 2008. Curiously, on the ski slope "foxes" who finishes the race, I woke up to the point of running in this very high grade, when I come back to Stephen.
We are 65th and 66th out of 137 starters

0 comments:

Post a Comment