Friday, January 28, 2011

What Is Difference Between Polyester And Acrylic

Who wants the program? A crowned head

No big speech today, you are saved! Just wanted to share with you this little idea I found on Green Wedding Shoes . I had myself so hard to find cool stuff and not too complicated for my books Mass. ... This small program unfold is absolutely adorable! And I guess, not that complicated to make yourself! I love the colors, the little monogram, the paper used. Ideal for a wedding eco-chic! Mass Booklet, program of secular or religious ceremony, or menus, get inspired ...
And for those who are not very talented with their hands, who did not have time or simply do not want to do it themselves, you can count on creators Baumbirdy have their shop on Etsy. Good weekend to you all!


{Photo by JL making pictures }

0 comments:

Post a Comment