Friday, April 30, 2010

Is Glucosamine Good For Stenosis

TRAILS ESSOUVERT

Nice trail, near the finish (Photo: Marion)
Good little trail nice curvaceous horizontal and vertical. Finally tank tops and shorts are out, heralding the spring sunshine by a little cool. Its a pleasure to race on these trails that I use all year long training ground. The start to stretch the pack on roads and paths wide enough before finding paths "single file".

After Arzon trail last week, I preferred to get on the short distance (8.5 km, 8.9 km finally, after error of course, between 9.5 and 10 km, with a ladle ) and I was worried because my achilles tendon was still sore yesterday, ready to give up any signs (which did not come, so good!)

Bruno had warned us that it could turn orienteering, but finally I found the tagging well ( arrows, roots and holes labeled fluorescent) ... except at the junction between the "big" and "small" trail where the flag was more spectator and tourist guide! Caught in the race, his head a little "in sight" as the other runners, I have not seen a particular alert, and I followed the guys from 18 km during 400 to 500 m before Laurence, spectator wise do inform me of my error. Turn around a bit upset by this passivity and lost about 5 minutes ... Well, I'm not dead, eh! Little youthful for this first edition I am very happy to repeat next year onwards. Chrono: 43'36

0 comments:

Post a Comment