Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mondeo Zetec V6 External Temp Sensor

SANSA, May 16, 2010

Departure without and then pass to the 9th km, where the heat begins to be felt
The photographer deserves some encouragement! just before entering the small streets of Garette
After a month of April for Achilles tendinitis disturbed, and 15 days of total rest, I resumed in early May With few kilometers and above any speed training that I'm from this little race in the Green Venice. 12 km to go, starting at 10 am by a bright sun (finally!) The encouragement of Laetitia, Valentin and William.
After small turnstiles in the streets of Sansais is short on small roads and paths and bucolic smoothly. A very pleasant passage from the 4th to 8th km along the conch in the middle of poplars and cows, in an appreciable shadow (it starts almost too hot!).
I am pretty well up to the 5th km (22'07), then gradually decreasing pace (31'37 in the 7th). Few undulations and false-flat limit reduced my pace a little, but I finished in 55'20, and given a minimum of preparation I had done I do I am not complaining. I had a good session now in an excellent mood. A repeat next year to gain 1 or 2 minutes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment