Sunday, September 19, 2010

John Deere Christmas Cards

BESSINES, September 19

I had not planned to race today but the weather of recent days has prompted me and asked to look for something, not too long, not too far ... Bessines and dropped to 12 km peak in this profile.
So after the trails, nature races, mountain races, back on the asphalt.
Small pack of 76 riders on the 12 km (and only 41 on the 6 km), starting at 10 am to 2 rounds of 6 km, with a good side at every turn (and of course ... a descent !). The rest is very flat, on quiet roads and small roads white.
Coast is located less than 2 km from the finish, I under the sole custody for not finishing on the knees (like what the French language and anatomy are sometimes bizarre ...).
Putting into practice these good resolutions, I do so the second lap quicker than the first and I cut the finish line in 52'46 after last km in depth the cranks!
Rating: 35th / 76

0 comments:

Post a Comment