Monday, October 25, 2010

Diaper Genie Instruction

Love Session mode biker

So girls, have returned from weekend? Idea for your next romantic getaway. Nothing like a little love session mode biker to want to take off with her lover. Enjoy the famous "engagement session" to show who you really are. I saw this series of pictures we believe straight from a film on the blog The Loveliest Day some time ago. They literally carried me. Everything is perfect: the couple, held their rebellious and cool air. Nothing to do with marshmallow side of marriage (although I like that sometimes ...) . And yet! This is a true love session shot by Braedon Photography . At the poster's brother Braedon, Patrick Cassidy and his future wife. Are not they awesome?
should also know that I love what Braedon, one of my favorite wedding photographers. Still shots that you scotchent, pauses fair, emotion without sentimentality, looking out where we did not expect. In short I love it!
I let you admire this series of photos, and do not hesitate to take the plunge, stick to your personality, no rule with regard to love!


0 comments:

Post a Comment