Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life Expectancy Of Throat Cancer

Life my life ... of wed'blogueuse!

At occasion of Wedding Show at the Carrousel du Louvre , I decided to pack my bags for Paris and put me back into the skin of a bride, just to make my detective and you to share my great finds, and also (especially) take a little off with my daily life! Friday evening, costume change, I spend my super cape wed'blogueuse, took off in the air (I fly of course if some thought I had super powers ...) and despite the mess ambient related to strikes, I arrive at about 23:00 my wed'friend Nessa where I also found Clementine. A sort of mini-conference on marriage in 3 of us, during which we build tomorrow's program, let's turn our discoveries and favorite Web, and especially what will seek new patterns of marriage for brides class of 2011! A lengthy discussion continued late in the night ...
Saturday morning, everyone on deck. Early wake up for on-motivated bloggers! Sitting on boulevard shopping prospecting Hausseman and especially a long-awaited transition from Metal Puddle , the shop reference for brides MERINGUE NO! A charming concept store gives way to dream, with beautiful materials, models and especially the unexpected very good advice from David! This man is an angel. He shares the vision of truly modern brides who want to play without being bogged down by the princess whipped cream. If you the opportunity to go to Paris for fittings, metal Puddle is a must. You'll find the finest collections of models Jenny Packham , Vera Wang, Carolina Herrera , David Fielden , Monique Lhuillier (my dream dress) but Georges Hobeika , Leila Hafzi and Ugo Zaldi . If these names mean nothing to you, run quickly on their sites, you'll understand!

Having taken eyes full, gourmet break in By Tea Tea place Palais Royal to make a first assessment of this long day with Nessa. He discovers an address on the blog Do It In Paris, perfect for those who spend a small Parisian weekend in search of the best places in the Capital! On the menu Bubble Tea and caramel cupcake for me and Moji-tea and raspberry cupcake for Nessa. A true delight! Nessa as you told we have "caught our breath," but you can imagine that for 2 passionate as we are, the break was short-lived. Our discussions were soon married again, ideas galore, views shared on creators, and especially the really big question "What will we be able to find Salon du Marriage? "


Following that discussion around this existential question, the restaurant" full steam ahead. "A real delight for those who want to stay light after lunch ...

So now, the question is asked: 'What is a wedding fair? For the bride and groom is often a first opportunity to set foot in it! to enter the closed circle of those who share the same emotions, the same gallery you for a whole year and also go fishing for good ideas. But do we find really?

Answer the next episode ... (I know the suspense is absolutely untenable in this blog ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment