Sunday, February 13, 2011

Benzhou Yy50qt6- 1 Handbuch

{Part 1} & Sandra

the eve of Valentine's Day, here's the first part of the report devoted to the fantastic wedding Sandra and Maxim. You may recognize to be the most regular of my blog because I already had the pleasure to publish photos of their E Session Davidone taken by the French photographer-it marriage. A charming couple who has succeeded in renewing the marriage codes and customize with their original D-Day. Program, fun, color and a lot of love ... A big thank you to David who sent me these great photos, and Sandra and Maxime, who trusted me to share with you behind the scenes of their big day ...
I love the outfits of those married, dress short, bow tie, shoes, colors, they were all good!
A little advice to the bride and groom, do not be afraid to organize your "first look" before entering the ceremony, a moment just for you to find you and tell you how beautiful you are ... I assure you, this does not detract the magic of walking towards her future husband in her father's arms along the aisle ...
A religious ceremony full of emotion ... and surprises!
These photos are the summary alone in this marriage ... A maximum crush for the glasses out of the church! Are not they married the coolest?
The bride, Sandra tells us ...
"Maxine and I have been together for almost 11 years and live in Lyon for 7 years. When we decided to get married, it was immediately clear that the wedding would take place in Bordeaux, we are both from and where our parents still live.
We returned to Bordeaux the good news to our families, and have used this weekend to visit some rooms. At the end of the weekend, when we had only visited the rooms too small, poorly adapted, too far away, someone suggested we try to Goudichaud Castle, St. Germain du Puch. We went to see, and had the luck of the owner, who agreed to show us the room. It was housed in a former winery, surrounded by vineyards. The place was beautiful, the orange vines at the end of September, the room large enough to accommodate our guests and also very warm with its stone walls and frame wood. We fell in love! The room was still available September 25, 2010, this would be the date of our wedding! A year to prepare for our day, the countdown was launched!
Once the room is found, we shared tasks somehow: Maxim photo enthusiast, was immediately started looking for a photographer offering a different vision of wedding photos. We wanted to have wedding pictures that look like us, which reflect best day, especially not frozen snapshots, posed. Maxim has rapidly made contact with David, so we met at one of our weekends in preparation for Bordeaux. The current is immediately gone well, we spent over 3 hours discussing his vision of wedding reportage, photography in general. When leaving his home, we were really excited to be our photographer, convinced that we can offer a beautiful and faithful remembrance of the day.
As for me, I started to spend some time on blogs and wedding venues wedding planner, wedding photographers in search of ideas, small details.
After several fitting sessions at Lyon, Bordeaux I finally found my dress. My mother had spotted a few shops (in the famous street Huguerie, where 90% of shops wedding dresses in Bordeaux). It is ultimately in Honey Moon I found my dress. A shop to recommend for choice, the opportunity to make her dress (since the charge is itself creating models) and their great kindness and availability.
Since the beginning of my research told me he loved Maxim models of short dresses. For me, it was not too much to give issue to a robe, I felt like a great flowing dress. And finally ... I had to have a short dress! Like what we often end up buying a dress that has nothing to do with what we originally imagined!
I tried it along with my mother and my sister, who saw me in other clothes. They were both agree that c 'was their favorite.
I felt good in that dress, not disguised as a bride. And I loved the retro, '50s (after which I played for my hair). I told myself I was going to have fun with this dress, and it was really the case! I could dance all night without being bothered by the length.
The head of the shop made me try the dress with red shoes sublime, but too high for me! So I started looking for red shoes wedding ... Not easy to find ... Especially those who find correspond to the image that I had done! After hours of searching the internet, in a lot of shops, I finally found them at Andre. Reds in Satin, as I wanted, with a perfect heel height. I have not had sore feet all day, and I even offered a pair of red patent ballet flats (still with Andrew) to be able to dance the evening.
As for the holding of Maximus, he found the Hugo Boss factory store on Pier brands in Bordeaux. We found it all in fact, by chance, since he had to choose it without me to make me a surprise. But we both have a crush on this navy blue tuxedo, which gave him an air of James Bond! Really chic and style went well with my dress . He chose to play the game until the end of the tuxedo, wearing bow tie and belt also. What class my husband!
To distinguish the male witnesses, we had the idea that they each wore a red bow tie - color of marriage and a nod to the bow tie Maxime.
It happens that I like homemade, I love crafts, sewing, knitting together. I wanted to offer a small gift to my témouines, to distinguish them a little that day, and to avoid the bracelets or bunches of flowers. I wanted something that they can keep as a souvenir. "

still plenty to discover on this dream wedding, full of pep, fun, emotions. .. Witnesses to fall, a perfect room decor, but mostly Dolly signed a video that will make you crack, and a Trash The Dress session absolutely PERFECT ... Come back soon, meanwhile I wish you a very nice evening and especially a beautiful Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment