Friday, May 1, 2009

How Many Calories In A Takeaway Chicken Curry

Hey, it's Labor Day ... RIP

It seems that it is Labor Day today, a day where nobody works, except for essential services like hospitals or police. Trades really useful, without them, it's panic, chaos, black shit. The perfect definition of the toilet then. Because today, we are open, as every day of the year. Because even today, we will have in the world, many people. Because the burger does not wait.
Reminds me of an anecdote also arrived on a Sunday evening, which is our biggest night of the week in terms of turnover. A badger customer to whom I remarked that it would be wise talk to me on a different tone, replied, half-contemptuous half-squealing "oh well, you know, it's Sunday, it's the end of the weekend and tomorrow I must return to work". Well well well, how do you say, so that your brain assimilates information whelk? You really feel like I'm at the beach, right now, immediately? Did not you feel slightly I'm working and yes, it is Sunday?


But hey, it's all over soon because Ay, I resigned

0 comments:

Post a Comment