Monday, May 18, 2009

Mens Brazilian Columbus Ohio

The concubine of hemoglobin

I know I promised to talk about my fitness trail within the various administrations, fraught with risk (and not a little). But I realize that I have not mentioned an anecdote from the toilet which always impresses in society. Plant
decor.
that day, of course, are present clients in abundance (badgers, go eat elsewhere is not good burgers full of fat and sugars), a manager who does not really hooked atoms with me (I tried to be polite eh) and myself.
Once is not custom, I find myself case, only with the manager. Strobe, I am so happy, almost 4 hours in face-to-head, it's too much happiness, I fail ...
I'm not sure how I cut / rape / slice / other specify (delete as appropriate) the upper hand. Ca spotting a tad, nothing serious but hey, it's not very appetizing. And I work in a restaurant, do I remember. So I headed determinedly towards a water point, at least story and clear things up. A bellow
reaches me from the other end of the counter: "kestufou? . Uh, you know, I'm hurt, I clean and I come back. Response obtained:
"You will not begin to do crap for crap like that. There's no time to wait for the redo beautiful princess. You come back in hand and fissa, ass full of crap. " Well well well
, while that in front of stunned customers, who rightly believe that the reputation of the toilets in management of staff is not misused. Yeah, hysterical with chicks who make you pay them big ass and brain of hens, it steals not very high.
short, I say nothing, it makes little thing and I do not feel ready for a slanging match in order.
After a while, see a certain time, I serve a couple and I see the young woman when I twist the nose ask her french fries on her tray. I inquire of its possible reasons:
"There's a concern?
- Ben, you are wounded in the hand.
- Oh, that! Do not worry, it's no big deal.
- but Not c is not it. The problem is that you are bleeding in my chips. "


Epilogue:
After explaining the situation, the client has made a big scandal I really laughed. But hey, Today, I still have a scar on his hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment