Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Writecomplite Of Letter

1st May 2009: April 18 Fressines

A trail of 15 km to prepare the Trail of the cornices, the 17 / 5. I try and down the coast, and I preferred to come to Rompsay Fressines rather than the coasts seem shorter. Here there are some steep paths rather long and steep, as in King's Road in Ste Néomaye, many stones. I add about 5 km from overheating, with ribs again, always to the mileage and elevation.
For cons, the race I can not keep rhythm, is it heavy weather? after the first km in 4'30, and a passage in the 5th 24'39 despite difficult terrain, steep and bold, I "m'éteins" little by little, and see competitors pass me one by one, without being able to m hang. I still tears me in the last climb, history back a few places, but I'm not happy with my time, 1 h17'19. I will return to less than 1 h15.

0 comments:

Post a Comment