Saturday, September 5, 2009

How Much Is 1 Mb Of Mobile Data?

I not too lazy, I also did things

I'm not completely inactive during the summer. Even if I have some strange hobbies (I like to move to full-dodger), often I am content to just see El Marido make holes in the wall with a drill makes me everything. Huuum, spend.
I produced a number of small progress on a number of works in progress and I'm done a number no.
I finished a stage on the cottage:
The cow, some real sun outside and not a halogen rotten, it changes quite a bit on the readability of the fuzzy picture!
In all, I'm here:
It misses only the ground floor and is finished. But do not get carried away, the cottage is already back in the basket.

Because I spent a few hours on it:
And I almost went blind as every time I'm working on Pixie. But it advances. Finally, she went on. Because it also returned to the basket. Am without piety with books. Or I have a concentration of oyster soft as you wish.

I try to fall forward and progress is staggering:
Rohlala, so scary it beforehand. Of clarification, for me, a book advance, which I am is a book that came out of the basket and behind loose in a corner. The night I come home from work, I look for and embroider enough. It's wonderful.
I have never seen bigger lazy.
M'enfin on the central bouquet, I did the big flower that looks at all the picture model or the other flowers I have seen on the net. Spagrave but since I've taken a cabbage afternoon to arrive at this result (I would call the average less), it will stay like that, that's enough.

Finally, now that I embroider with the real sun outside, I did not feel that work on the same drawings. I know what I'm doing is crazy! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment