Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unlocked School Games

Big Announcement lazy

So yes, I moved. Yes, I found the net, even fast enough. But I had a big lazy. A lazy giant coupled with a contemplation of my apartment. I do not know if you realize but now I have windows, light and musty, or attacks of spores. And no laughing, it changes lives.
One thing I continue to be a tad tense: the agency's former apartment. My notice runs until October and the nice real estate agents, ahem ... I want to make my keys so they can make work. But I must continue pay or it would really not funny. After a phone conversation not stitched verses, I thought the cod was included. Apparently, it is thicker than I thought and I just restart as if nothing had happened. She takes me for a whelk or good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment