Sunday, December 19, 2010

Allergic Reaction To Eye Waxing

THE CRIB, December 19, 2010

The last 200 meters sprint! (Photo Spiridon Créchois)

As Cherveux last week, this 34th Créchoise bullfight is under the sign of the wind! this time it's the south / southwest happens, very, very annoying and not hot at all. So common starting at 10 am with the 5K and downhill, which I am wary because it quickly takes a too fast pace then you pay ... cool, the first 5 are more hilly, I go to the passage 23'15 leaving my gloves to Christopher (brilliant leader in the microwave!). Belle then accelerated, especially backed by the wind for 2 or 3 miles, returning to La Creche is more difficult with the wind. A "small" time of 57'52, 12.5 km on my worst here, which disappoints me a bit because the feeling was very good ... wind probably because with a 42nd place out of 119 entrants, the ranking is not bad ...
last race category Veteran 2 "

0 comments:

Post a Comment