Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Connectitut Valey Arms

Owls Advent: tree and owl No. 1. SAL

Good evening friend (s), I come in first December to wish you a great first period of Advent, it is for me the time I prefer over the holidays;)
And also to show you the work I have to start with a bang be on time;)
I could follow as a spectator this SAL created and organized by a designer I appreciate very much, I love his books, this is Catherine Chouett'alors!
This SAL was held in November but I had absolutely no time at that time so I decided last minute to make it in real time of Advent.
It therefore includes 25 adorable owls I'll try to stitch every day;)
Here the tree, I just stitch in 3 nights, I have the gift but if I wanted to be on time for my first owl, I have postponed until tomorrow;)
And now tonight my first owl was asked, it feels a bit lonely at the moment but the others will soon join her hope;)
The here a little closer;)
Thanks to Catherine for these beautiful creations, I am a fan;)
It is too late to wish you a good evening saw the hour, 23:45, then I wish you a sweet night warm in this cold cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment