Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where To Buy Butt Waxx

For late ...

I confess that I am not making this article on absolutely nothing but then nothing! But I just wanted to be nice and do enjoy all those (and everyone) who are not on their iPhone App Grazia a very very cute selection of beautiful diamond engagement rings. Because there are still a few stragglers for wedding'session summer 2011, and some bashful lovers sometimes need a little boost to please their beloved, I my little top 5 and I confess that I find these rings really adorable. Delicate and precious, just like you right? A real alternative that will reassure smaller budgets because we do not necessarily need a big rock to feel unique and loved ...

Apriati , teaches a small Greek fall ...
Cartier surprises us again and again, what is more simple but so symbolic.
Djula , jewelry fine and elegant designed by Alexandre Corrot to find Saint-Germain des Pres .
Tugendhaft Vanessa, my little crush on the young Belgian designer, with a ring that looks a little like mine ... Coincidence?
Geraldine Valluet brings his touch of color, a pretty ring for a bride passionate ...

then conquered? You and your engagement ring? Tell us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment