Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All Nigtherwood Stoves

Life seeks my life .... Part of wed'blogueuse {2}

Ok I know it's been almost 3 weeks since I returned from Paris, my story may not interest you anymore but still ... and the end result of this exciting story if my little trip in Paris. As you've already read on blogs and Nessa Clém , this day was intense and full of great games. So we found Camille, one of the married Clem, (they are called like that, married to X or Y, relative to that client is not super fit, even if ...) , So Camille and témouine Carolina, but also Sarah, married one of Nessa. Eh bah me no, I did not have married me, so finally, I was assigned missions, but no bride to be with me ... How sad ... Fortunately, we found by chance Maëlis, a new blogger talent (the Bridegroom Panda ), but as bride promo summer 2011, lounging in the lobby lounge. And then, watch a horde of berserk invaded wedding fair! You wait all that I tell you all my wonderful discoveries, my fabulous finds, max my favorites, but the girls remember, Carrousel du Louvre or not, it's still a wedding fair. Certainly stands with beautiful stationery, Little Whale , reminds us that such is really the Liberty trend, including the faireparts. I also noticed the illustrations of Veronica Lataste , illustrator. It's fresh, romantic, and customizable! Perfect for charming and elegant stationery.
I think mostly that I did not really focus as do the bride and groom on the stands, but more on my conversations with other bloggers ... But anyway, I saw many beautiful things ...
More cakes with stand Sugarplum CakeShop ! Real wonders performed by 3 U.S. gifted pastry. So if you also fell for these true works of art to enjoy, spin quickly to book your Wedding Cake on their website or call them directly. You may stumble on Laurel, a delightful young woman (I know, I know!) .

I also saw one of the achievements of Jean-Luc Blay, one of the greatest French wedding planner. A pretty table that I was (oddly?) Is thought to the table prepared for the wedding of Sophie ...

And then, the last hall. With all his promises, all the attention of brides come with their boyfriend or their mother, the lobby of the creators of dresses ... Quickly, quickly parade! Already more room to see, um, rather observe the latest trends in dresses. Certainly this was not the wedding fair parade of Bayonne, a rather nice music, no choreography parade, but no lightning either ... And yet, if you knew how much I'd love to rethread a new dress, just once, to see ... So I used the time to go ogle the parade at the stands of the creators. As my acolytes stand Fabienne Alagama , was really detached from the lot for me. A creative cute, romantic and glamorous models, beautiful materials, it was enough to convince me. His little more? The tailor-made! A real favorite ...

And as always stand Delphine Manivet. But you know all his creations! I really liked the new version of Angus dress named Zephangus. As we have discussed with an officer with Dephine on the stand is the perfect alternative to the desire for originality and the desire of a true classic wedding dress. And as always, not namby-pamby lace ... Soon soon I'll show you the visuals of his new collection, a few beads try to go ...
note, just to reassure the pretty brides you are, do not worry if you can not find anything that you like the shows where you are visiting. This is only a tiny number of exhibitors from most of the time in your area. They do not represent an exhaustive list of professionals who you can contact. Serve from the Internet, blogs, ask questions to the newlyweds in your life and make up your own address book to your liking!
But the highlight of the day was especially at night. A sort of "mini seminar" cocktail-dinner organized with bloggers, creative photographers, videographers, illustrators ... A real treat this evening. How not to feel guilty by talking about marriage for more than quarter of an hour. Beautiful meetings, discussions yet concluded, and especially the feeling that great and beautiful things you prepare for future brides. The Frenchies have not said their last word ...
Below Beatrice Guigné , photographer, Eudoxia of My George, illustrator, Stephanie Wolff , creative, and Alexandra Draw me a marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment