Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yaoi Power Ranger Yaoi

From caterpillar to butterfly!

For my future readers, I am an artist who seeks to discover his talent to others. I have been drawing since I was little, but there is one thing that keeps me forward as I would like. At the age of six years that I discovered learning disorder called "dysphasia". Since that time, my school was very difficult : changing schools, difficult integration, lack of confidence and lack of support for teachers. But today, I continue my studies in adults to complete my high school and then, within two years, returning to the university art program. For those who do not know me, I have never taken seriously during drawing, only a little in high school but I learned to create my own learning to draw. I can not wait to learn more about the arts and to join in an environment that is more like me. I explore and try different styles to find mine, so I hope you enjoy my little sketch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment