Friday, November 5, 2010

Where Is Ureterovesical Junction

20 years ago ...

Usually I do not remember the anniversary of death and to think about it but today is special and I thought a lot throughout the day ...
Hence the idea of this post ...
20 years ago, 5 November 1990 to 23 h, I received a call from the hospital that would get me suddenly of teenage life in adulthood and all its share of responsibility came from my father die.
event I think it was deeply marked and influenced what I am today!
It was a pain that I went out with time, there was the penalty I had to put aside to take care of my mother, having to finish my last year of study, administrative and financial constraints, luckily I had at the time my sponsor and my sponsor, I don 'would not go out without them ....
I could express my pain a few years ago because it was eating me inside it without my knowing an osteopathic physician and helped me express that I had buried at the time, and one thing me worried: I had never said that I loved him despite everything he had done for me and yet I loved it!

If I have any advice to give you, well tell people that you love them, we do not know what tomorrow will bring!

A song that instantly makes me think that it is as Christina Aguilera, not confrontational side by side but the loss of a loved one!

I see your face like it was yesterday

If only I knew what I know today I would
take you in my arms I would hunt
pain
Thanks for everything what you did
There is nothing I would not
to hear your voice again
sometimes I want to call you
but I know you would not be here
hadst tell you that I was wrong?
hadst helped you understand?
Do you watch over me?
Are you proud of what I am?
There is nothing I would not
for even a single chance to review
your eyes and see
meet mine.
If only I could make you come back one day

I'll tell you oh how I miss you.
Oh it's so dangerous and

moved to try to turn back time ......

I took only the words that touch me ......



0 comments:

Post a Comment