Saturday, November 20, 2010

Older Marcy Home Gym Equip.

An unexpected meeting? Small

Yesterday afternoon in Quebec, about 14 h 30, I went back to my boyfriend at work for coffee.

another way I pray for a change, suddenly, I saw a man talking on the phone, but this man looked like Jean Leloup. I continue to walk and I said "it was you Jean Leloup it? Fuck, yes it leloup jeans! what do I do ! I'll you or not ? "and I finally decided to return. Even this're not every day you can cross Jean Leloup ! For 15 minutes I fixed it, in hope that he drops his phone and he comes in my direction. Finally, it goes to a starter and looks at me with a smile, I walk and I told him : "I'm sorry to bother you but could you sign me an autograph," he replied "Of course, but fit it is cold outside" when I go into his little studio "we have someone who comes to hear an excerpt from my new album" Wolf said, he spoke to three others who were in the room . They welcomed me cough, Wolf took my notebook for me to sign an autograph and picture, but it took her few minutes before his friend could shoot, centering problem and Wolf said "we have time This're not for every day that we pretty admirers like that! "and after I thanked him and I leave wishing them a good day and he answered the same cough.

It was a super nice to meet with Jean Leloup! and thank him for being so nice, thank you Wolf!

0 comments:

Post a Comment