Monday, December 27, 2010

A Case For Legalizing Lone-sharking

Merry Christmas;)

Hello friends, it is a delayed but nevertheless I just sincerely wish you a very Merry Christmas and I would also like to thank you for your visits and comments to me are very pleased;)
This weekend was not an easy one for me because I worked, not very happy either since December 24 we woke up in a white coat sizable blocking everything, it makes a week that we do we know more street parking.
I have stressed this weekend on roads, but fortunately solidarity still exists on the roads: Friday our friend and neighbor has been with us over the street to reach our car and two other people helped me with shovels so I can go to work, Saturday I ' more was coming out of a location and there is also a man came with his shovel, Rebelote Saturday night at 20:30 back from work, as I guarantee I'm stuck in ice, the back half of my car on the overflowing road, I called JF for help, but finds no one in nearby houses, were then flagged down a car and a very nice couple helped us out of there!
Then I wept with stress is very hard to have to hit the road in these conditions.
Sunday went better, slight thaw, but still a nightmare to park and my street is still impractical.
finally, I'm glad this weekend is over, now I am one week off, yay;)
Have a great week for the last year, big kisses and see you soon;)

Our street on the morning of December 24, 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment