Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How To Build A Pinhole Pringles Can

My 3D Christmas Card: Card No. 1.

I began also to realize my 3D cards for Christmas, here is the first in pyramid style, this one is as successful as advised by my husband, I used double sided tape thinner, which greatly embellished the final render!
Each day of Advent, I would come show you my work;)
For people that interress in my readers / players, I'm gone for an exchange of Christmas cards if you like;)
If you are these product (s), leave me a mail to my address: miss_jojo_@hotmail.com.

Very much indeed, because I started from the month of August, a collection of postcards from around the world thanks to a website dedicated to this but I'll tell you about in another post;) Good night and
tomorrow;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment