Thursday, December 23, 2010

Marriage Party Welcome Letter

Destination happiness ...

My bride to be adored, my silence has real excuse ... I leaving tomorrow morning sun, on honeymoon with my lovely darling husband, Destination Australia ... Yes we had not have done this journey we have been dreaming for quite some time ... We will therefore escape and permanently close this grace period surrounding our wedding, which will be up to a long life of happiness together more if possible ... (Of course you understand that it is children, not a couple perverse ...)
short, I put a lot of time preparing for this trip to the detriment of advice I could you make but do not despair, I'd be reporting specific This destination that you can also plan your Honeymoon! It's not super wed'blogueuse it work?
Until you find the end of January, I wish you a happy holiday with your family the opportunity to share his small finds marriage, put some points on the I and especially gossiping shamelessly about a subject that he must say we obsess a little ...

Some pictures ...








0 comments:

Post a Comment